My Top Ten Favourite Romantic Movies

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic is a pretty loose Valentine’s Day theme. I decided to share with you guys my favourite romance movies! When it comes to books, romances aren’t my favourites. But when it comes to movies, I could sit and watch romances or romcoms ALL DAY. And even though (or maybe because) I’m currently single, I foresee a Valentine’s Day movie marathon headed my way :P

So, without further ado, here are my favourites!



Casablanca, Sabrina, Roman Holiday, Serendipity, 10 Things I Hate About You, Dirty Dancing, The Princess Bride, You’ve Got Mail, Runaway Bride, and The Notebook.

Do you love to watch a good romance? What would your top ten be? What ones would you recommend to me?


Labels: , , , ,